Keine versteckten Kosten
Tickets direkt per E-Mail
100% sicheres Zahlungssystem
Warum bei uns einkaufen?
1. Doge's Palace: Skip The Lineim Doge's Palace, Mon, 6 Jul 2020 - Don, 3 Sep 2020
Ab 32,60 €
2. Glasbläserei und Knöppelkunst Tourim Glasbläserei und Knöppelkunst Tour, Mon, 6 Jul 2020 - Sam, 31 Okt 2020
Ab 40,60 €
3. Abendtour mit Gondelfahrtim Abendtour mit Gondelfahrt, Mon, 6 Jul 2020 - Sam, 24 Okt 2020
Ab 77,70 €
4. Weine und Häppchen im Jüdischen Viertelim Weine und Häppchen im Jüdischen Viertel, Mon, 6 Jul 2020 - Fre, 23 Okt 2020
Ab 56,80 €
5. Das Beste Venedigsim Das Beste Venedigs, Mon, 6 Jul 2020 - Son, 15 Nov 2020
Ab 74,20 €
6. Das Beste Venedigs + Dogenpalastim Das Beste Venedigs + Dogenpalast, Don, 1 Apr 2021 - Don, 29 Apr 2021
Ab 83,50 €
Doge's Palace & St. Mark's Basilica with Terraces
Dies ist ein brandneues Produkt in unserem Sortiment und ab sofort buchbar. Mehr Informationen auf Deutsch finden Sie bald weiter unten!
Skip the line to the Doge's Palace in Venice and see many of the areas of the palace, which are not open to the general public. You visit the St. Mark's Basilica, where you skip the line and see the terraces. This tour is guided by an English-speaking guide who tells you all the many secrets of the palace!
- Skip the line to the Doge's Palace
- See areas of the palace not open to the general public
- Skip the line to St. Mark's Basilica
- Visit the terraces of the basilica
- Learn more from your English-speaking guide
- Listen via a headset
Was kann ich erwarten?
The sun is peaking in through the curtains. It's time to rise and shine! When you're ready to leave your hotel room, don't forget to pack a water bottle - because you're in for a lot of walking and learning today!
This guided tour of the Doge's Palace and the St. Mark's Basilica is divided in two parts. The morning begins with you seeing the areas of the Doge's Palace that are not normally open for the general public. This includes the scary Torture Chamber and the Chamber of the Secret Chancellery. You also pay Casanova's old cell a visit. What was he arrested for? And how did he escape, when the palace was filled with security guards? Your guide fills you in on all the secrets and extra details.
After the first part of the tour you walk around the palace on your own, admiring the incredible interior. You walk the Bridge of Sighs, which is named so for the prisoners that walked its length on their way to cells across the canal. It's a piece of dark history - mysterious, yet fascinating. While enjoying your break, you find a spot in the sun and get a refreshment, before meeting up with your guide again.
The tour continues to St. Mark's Basilica, where you see the beautiful interior and the stunning mosaics that date all the way back to the 11th century as well as beautiful artworks. This basilica is very beautiful. Your visit ends with you visiting the terraces, where you can see the incredible view over the Piazza San Marco below!
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Present the ticket on your mobile phone or bring a printed copy with you.
- Please note that the A.M. tour of Doge's Secret Itineraries lasts 1 hour and 15 minutes and ends at the Doge's Palace, where you can continue visiting the palace at your own pace. There is a break between the two tours. The P.M. tour lasts 1 hour and ends at St. Mark's Basilica.
- There is a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women.
- This tour is unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance as well as strollers or baby carriages.
- Please do not bring large bags, tripods, non-collapsible umbrellas or backpacks on this tour. They are not permitted in St. Mark's Basilica and must be checked into the luggage storage area off-site.
- Photography is prohibited inside the Doge's Palace and inside St. Mark’s Basilica. It is however possible to take pictures when outside on the terraces.
Children under the age of 6 are not permitted on this tour.
Was ist nicht dabei?
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
Stornierbare Tickets Stornierbare Tickets
Stornierbar bis 48 Stunden vor Veranstaltungsbeginn. Stornierungsgebühr bis zu 20% des Ticketpreises.
Zeit sparen - Schlange umgehen
Dauer: 2 Stunden 25 Minuten
Was ist inkludiert?
- Skip the line access and entrance ticket to the Doge's Palace.
- Skip the line access to St. Mark's Basilica.
- Entrance ticket to the terraces of St. Mark's Basilica.
- Expert English-speaking tour guide.
- Headsets when appropriate, so you can always hear your guide.
Riva degli Schiavoni 30124 Venezia VE
Haben Sie Fragen? Wir helfen Ihnen gerne weiter